Does eating healthy feel difficult for you?
Let me tell you why.
I suspect there’s a 92.63% chance you’re making an excuse.
What’s the #1 excuse I hear on a daily basis while training clients worldwide?
“I don’t have the time”
I used to try to have patience and be understanding when I heard this but I’ve become hardened over the years and my response is always this, “Pardon my French, but that’s B.S..”
The truth is, we have more TIME than ever, we simply CHOOSE what we want to give TIME to.
In 2018 – I can sit on my couch with my phone in hand and in under 30 minutes
1. Order the shoes I want on Amazon
2. Listen to the music I want on Spotify without going to Sam Goody (I do miss browsing the aisles filled with cd’s)
3. UberEats my next meal instead of preparing it
4. Instacart my groceries for the week instead of going to the store
5. Order someone to walk my Dog on Rover.com (if needed)
6. Order the movie I want to watch that night on Netflix without going to blockbuster (I miss blockbuster too),
7. And finalize my next vacation.
In 90’s that list would consume your entire weekend.
Ladies, you know that guy that says he’s too busy with work to hang out? That’s B.S., he’s prioritizing work over you.
Gents, you think you don’t have TIME to go to the gym? That’s B.S., stop watching TV for 3 hours a week and there’s your gym time.
It’s all about prioritization.
Having time to eat healthy is a CHOICE, treat it that way.
Once you make that mental shift you’ll feel empowered.
CHOOSE to carve out time each week to either…
1. Prep your meals yourself
2. Bribe your significant other to do so (or ask him/her to do it out of the kindness of his/her heart) #magnanimity.
3. Or, pay someone to do it.
Change your perspective.
Don’t complicate it.
Understand that the energy you’ll feel, the productivity that you’ll experience and the changes in your body that will come with making time for prepping meals and eating healthy will far exceed the time YOU THINK YOU’RE LOSING.
It’s that simple.
At ERA Fit we create…
1. Custom Food Lists
2. Custom Meal Plans
3. Custom Supplement Plans
4. And, link up our clients with approved meals delivery services if that’s what they need.
Want help with this?
Summer is here, are you beach ready?
Committed to your success,
Eric Richard Allen