I don’t care how quickly you “lose weight”, how fast you get lean, or how extraordinary your gains are; if those results are not sustainable in over the long run, so what? (Yes, competition prep for professional athletes and competitors is a different story)
The biggest problem in today’s society is that everyone is impatient. We are continually sold a dream that our…
- Miracle cure is right around the corner.
- It’s just “One Thing” that’s holding us back, and…
- That “One Thing” is going to revolutionize the way we lose fat, live healthier, and live better.
It’s all a lie.
That’s why the proliferation of diet products, supplements, gym locations and fitness related activities available have done ABSOLUTELY ZERO to curb the obesity pandemic that is plaguing the world.
Everyone is looking for a miracle cure and the world is getting fatter because of it.
You need to start believing that fat loss and muscle gain Is something that happens over an extended period of time with the right HABITS.
It’s not a 4 week fix.
There are no miracle cures.
IT’S NOT ABOUT DROPPING “WEIGHT” QUICKLY.
If you master these 6 habits over the course of a 6 months to a year I can assure you that you’ll get somewhere between 70 – 100% of your fat loss goal.
- Sleep 7 – 8 hours a night at the same time, even on the weekend.
- Drink .6 – .8 oz. of water per day per lb. of body weight (example: if you’re 200 lbs., drink 120 – 160 oz. of water per day)
- Eat 3 – 4 servings of veggies a day. I don’t care is you sautee them, put them in a salad or, or eat them raw.
- Eat 2 – 4 servings of fresh fruit per day.
- Do moderate to intense workouts for 45 – 60 minutes 4 – 5 times per week.
- Hit a protein goal. Ladies – .6 – .8 grams of protein per lb. of body weight per day. Gents – 1 – 1.25 grams of protein per lb. of body weight per day.
- Keep your drinking under 3 – 4 beverages per week.
Some of this may sound remedial, but ask yourself this question – how many of these do you do CONSISTENTLY WITHOUT FEELING STRESSED ABOUT IT?
There will be a direct correlation between your success and how many of the suggestions above you follow routinely.
BUILD THESE HABITS ABOVE BEFORE YOU THINK ABOUT DOING A “DETOX”, SURGERY, BLOODWORK, OR ANY OTHER “MIRACLE CURE.”
Committed To Your Success,
Eric Richard Allen